ASK YOUR QUESTIONS
Dr Cenk Tokat
After graduating from Ankara University School of Medicine. Dr. Cenk started his residency at Ege University School of Medicine. During the term of his residency: he also received training in craniofacial and microsurgery. Having worked in organ transplantation clinic in the course of his residency as a part of general surgery rotation. Dr Cenk participated more than hundred liver transplantation operations. During his residency. Dr. Cenk also attended various training courses and congresses such as Breast Surgery in Milan: Microsurgery in Bucharest and in Heidelberg alongside with other domestic courses and congresses. Following his term at the Plastic and Reconstructive Clinic at Ege University. Dr Cenk worked at the Private Buca Medical Clinic as a registered Aesthetic. Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon. After completing his military service at Girne Martial Hospital. Dr. Cenk started to work as a registered cosmetic and plastic surgeon at Private Gazi Hospital. He presented 25 academic papers for domestic and international congresses and 17 of his essays published in dometic and international journals.
Ankara University. School of Medicine
Ege University School of Medicine: Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
* 2005 to 2006: Ege University School of Medicine Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
* 2006 to 2007: Private Buca Medical Clinic Aesthetic. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic
* 2006 to 2007: Girne Martial Hospital: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic
* 2007 to 2013: Private Gazi Hospital. Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic
* Ozek C, Gundogan H, Bilkay U, Cankayali R, Guner U, C, Akin Y, Cagdas A: A case of total nasal agenesis accompanied by Tessier No 30 cleft: Ann Plast Surg. 2001 Jun;46(6):663-4.
* Bilkay U, Gundogan H, Ozek C, C, Gurler T, Songur E, Cagdas A: Nasal dermoid sinus cysts and open rhinoplasty approach: Ann Plast Surg. 2001 Jul;47(1):8-14.
* Ozek C, Gundogan H, Bilkay U , C,Gurler T, Songur E. Craniomaxillofacial fibrous dysplasia. J Craniofac Surg. 2002 May;13(3):382-9
* Bilkay U, C , Ozek C, Gundogan H, Gurler T, Tugsel Z, Songur E. Cancellous bone grafting in alveolar cleft repair:new experience. J Craniofac Surg 2002 sep no:5 658-663
* Bilkay U, C , Ozek C, Gundogan H, Erdem O, Gurler T, Cagdas A. Proteus syndrome; a case report and review of the literature. Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg 2003; 37(5): 307-310
* Bilkay U, C , Erdem O, Ozek C, Cagdas A. Reconstruction of Congenital Absent columella: A case report. J Craniofac Surg 2004 Jan;15(1):60-3.
* Bilkay U, C, Helvaci E, Ozek C, Alper M. Free Fibula Flap Mandible Reconstruction in Benign Mandibular Lesions. J Craniofac Surg 2004 Nov;15(6):1002-9.
* Alper M, Gundogan H, C, Ozek C. Microsurgical reconstruction of hepatic artery during living donor liver transplantation. Microsurgery. 2005; 25(5):378-84.
* C , Bilkay U, Ozek C, Songur E. Van der Woude syndrome in twins. J Craniofac Surg 2005 Sep;16(5):936-9.
* Bilkay U, C, Helvaci E, Ozek C, Zekioglu o, Onat T, Songur E. Osteogenic capacity of tibial and cranial periosteum: Biochemical and histological study. J Craniofac Surg.
* Bilkay U; C; Ozek C; Gundogan H; Gurler T; Tegsel, Z; Songur E. Cancellous Bone Grafting in Alveolar Cleft Repair: New Experience. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 13(5):658-663, September 2002.Cited in:
* Nwoku, A; Al Atel, A; Al Shlash, S; Oluyadi, B; Ismail, S. Retrospective Analysis of Secondary Alveolar Cleft Grafts using Iliac of Chin Bone. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 16(5):864-868, September 2005.
* Bilkay U; Gundogan H; Ozek C; C; Gurler, T; Songur E; Cagdas A. Nasal Dermoid Sinus Cysts and the Role of Open Rhinoplasty. Annals of Plastic Surgery. 47(1):8-14, July 2001. Cited in:
* Rogers G; Proctor MR; Greene AK; Mulliken JB. Frontonasal Osteotomy to Facilitate Removal of an Intracranial Nasal Dermoid. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 16(4):731-736, July 2005.
* Gilbert RBS; Brockmeyer D; Park AH. A New Approach to the Reconstruction of Extensive Congenital Midline Nasal Defects. Laryngoscope. 114(10):1861-1863, October 2004.
* Huisman TAGM, Schneider JFL, Kellenberger CJ et al. Developmental nasal midline masses in children: neurological evaluation. Eur Radiol 2004 Feb, 14 (2): 243-249.
* Ozek C; Gundogan H; Bilkay U; Cankayali R; Guner U; C; Songur E; Akin Y; Cagdas A. A Case of Total Nasal Agenesis Accompanied by Tessier No. 30 Cleft. Annals of Plastic Surgery. 46(6):663-664, June 2001. Cited in
* Kargi E; Acun C; Tomac N; Savranlar A; Dursun A; Babuccu O . Midline Cleft of the Lower Lip Associated with robinow syndrome. Scandinavian Journal of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Hand Surgery. 38(6):361-364, December 2004.
* Ozek C; Gundogan H; Bilkay U; C; Gurler T; Songur E. Craniomaxillofacial Fibrous Dysplasia. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 13(3):382-389, May 2002. Cited in
* Bilkay U; C; Helvaci E; Ozek C; Alper M. Free Fibula Flap Mandible Reconstruction in Benign Mandibular Lesions. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 15(6):1002-1009, November 2004.
* Chang YM; Shen YF; Lin HN; Tsai AHY; Tsai CY; Wei FC. Total Reconstruction and Rehabilitation with Vascularized Fibula Graft and Osseointegrated Teeth Implantation after Segmental Mandibulectomy for Fibrous Dysplasia. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 113(4):1205-1208, April 1, 2004.
* Fitzpatrick KA, Taljanovic MS, Speer DP et al. Imaging findings of fibrous dysplasia with histopathologic and intraoperative correlation. AmJ Roentgenol 2004: Jun 182 (6): 1389-1398