ASK YOUR QUESTIONS
£3200 Face Lift + Eyelids (all inclusive villa stay)
£3700 Face Lift + Neck Lift + Brow Lift (all inclusive villa stay)
£3700 Face Lift + Neck Lift + Brow Lift + Eyelids (all inclusive villa stay)
£4700 Tummy Tuck + Liposuction (all inclusive villa stay & return flight)
£4400 Tummy Tuck + Breast Uplift (all inclusive villa stay & return flight)
£4400 Tummy Tuck + Breast Reduction (all inclusive villa stay & return flight)
£4400 Tummy Tuck + Breast Implant (all inclusive villa stay & return flight)
£4500 Tummy Tuck + Arm Lift (all inclusive villa stay & return flight)
£4400 Tummy Tuck + Thigh Lift (all inclusive villa stay & return flight)
£4400 Arm Lift + Thigh Lift (all inclusive villa stay & return flight)
£4400 Breast Implant + Nose Surgery (all inclusive villa stay & return flight)
£4500 Face Lift + Nose Surgery (all inclusive villa stay & return flight)
£4400 Face Lift + Breast Uplift (all inclusive villa stay & return flight)
- Philiph Astray /Manchester (April 2009) I came to izmir for rhinoplasty, endoscopic browlift,and some dental work from the moment I arrived turan and his brother made feel welcome I had a problem with some noise the first nýght and they made sure it was sorted out straight away I even got a better room.The hospital and staff and room were first class, the surgeon who performed the operation is one of the best surgeons around and I am very pleased with the results and would recommend him to anyone,The dental work was the same: it puts the NHS in the uk in the shade overall, I had an enjoyable stay ýn izmir it's a really nice place to recover. thanks agaýn to Turan and hýs brother. Philiph Astray /Manchester (April 2009) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Webster -Cairns / Australia ''I would like to take this opportunity to tell everyone about my experience with revitalize Turkey.We came to Turkey after considering many overseas countries that offer dental treatments. We choose Turkey as it is the birthplace of modern medicine and although a great distance from Australia, we found it offered a more diverse range of tourist activities. Our 1st consideration was of course the price of the dental treatments on offer. We were very surprised to find that the clinics here offered a level of professionalism that is light years ahead of Australia. In Australia our dentist had provided the wrong advice for each of our dental needs, stating that the only option was having to have braces for both myself and my daughter. When we had our 1st consultation we were told that braces were not required and we are delighted with the end result. Having a good smile opens the door to a greater range of employment options, social standings and most importantly a greater self esteem. These improvements cannot be measured in dollars alone as my whole life has now changed. There was the old me and now the new me and I cannot express in words my gratitude in my complete transformation. I would recommend Revitalize in Turkey to anyone requiring dental treatment as Izdent Izmir have the most professional most highly qualified and caring dentist's on earth. If you are in need of dental work please take my advice and look no further than Revitalize Turkey they are simply the best.'' Paul Webster - ( Australia- 61740941927) Email Address : email@example.com Mr Alisdair Paul Webster PO BOX 206 Mt Molloy 4871 Far North Queensland Australia
- 1) How would you rate the initial correpondance with RevitalizeinTurkey? We found it very helpful and full of information about the procedure and aftercare. 2)What would you comment about the advice and guidance you received from Revitalize before you make the decision to come for the treatment? We received sufficient information from RevitalizeinTurkey. 3) What was the main reason for you to choose RevitalizeinTurkey? Because of the good feedback and due to the cost. 4) How was your flight journey like? It was fine. 5) What would you comment about the airport pick-up facilities? We found them very helpful, excellent service. 6) How was the accomodation like? We found it very clean and comfortable, residence staff was very friendly and helpfull. 7) What would you comment about the consultation? We felt very comfortable in consultation and all of our questions where answered. 8) What would you comment about the hospital care and hygiene? Hospital staff where pleasant, and rooms were comfortable. N Milne/Glasgow-Scotland firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: 1417740847
- 1) How would you rate the initial correpondance with RevitalizeinTurkey? I found suprisingly fantastic. From the first phone, to the consultation and to the meeting at the airport it is very good. They always put my mind at ease and answered fully all of my questions. 2)What would you comment about the advice and guidance you received from Revitalize before you make the decision to come for the treatment? It was exactly as they advised, even better. 3) What was the main reason for you to choose RevitalizeinTurkey? Financial. 4) How was your flight journey like? It was a very quick 5 hours flight and very comfortable. 5) What would you comment about the airport pick-up facilities I found the pick-up great, although there was a mix-up (on my behalf ) 6) How was the accomodation like? Accomodation was lovely and clean rooms. The staff is very nice. Manager was great for travel advice. I feel very comfortable. 7) What would you comment about the consultation? My consultation with the surgeon (although I was very nervous ) was extremely informative. He listened my needs and advised me against getting my arms done as I would be in too much pain and not be able to move my body at all. 8) What would you comment about the hospital care and hygiene? The surgeon English is very good, I can communicated with him easily. The hospital is very clean and modern 9) How was the post-operative care part like? I was nervous about getting my bandages removed I had no need to be . The surgeon was very understanding and very charming and knew how to put you at ease. I had to be some of my tummy a small revision ( although painful for me as I hate pain ) was very efficient. 10) What would you comment about your overall experience with RevitalizeinTurkey? From the first phone call that Turan made to me after my initial enquiry I instantly felt comfortable. He didn't speak like a salesman and put me in touch with a former patient. She helped me through. All the negative thoughts I had gathered in my head previously. I was originally supposed to come a few weeks ago with my husband and daughter ( for company ) But the flights were cancelled. I ended up travelling over alone which was very nerve wrecking. I enjoyed my consultation with both the surgeon and the dentist. And they both exceeded in my estimations as I had problems with both my crowns and tummy tuck. But were quickly altered painlessly. I got my full porcelain crowns on my front two teeth as I had an accident and the were both dead and yellow. I end go up with root canal treatment ( very cheaply ). So as to stop an infectionas my teeth were in bad condition. The dentist was absolutely fantastic. I am going home to Ireland like a new women and I Revitalize. Thank for that. Money can not replace how I feel as it is PRICELESS. I DON'T MEAN TO SOUND CHEESY BUT REVITALIZE HAS GIVEN ME BACK THE CONFIDENCE WHICH WAS HIDDEN BENEATH A HORRIBLE ( in my mind ) EXTERIOR. THANK YOU. Renee C./Dublin-Ireland Tel Number: 00353539427379/ 00353851991107 Email Address: email@example.com
- The surgeon was very professionaþ and my results after one week were amazing. The denstist took into account my fears abd dealt with them in a caring way. The hospital staff were efficient and all treatments were delivered on time. Turan always answered all questions and left me informed at all times. I was impressed by the two drivers who had to tussle with the heavy traffic and did not travel too fast to avoid causing an extra pain. On arriving at Hotel, I was offered a massage by RevitalizeinTurkey and found this very relaxing before surgery. She was an excellent massause. Revitalize-in-Turkey was totally committed to total client care. The hotel staff were very accomodating and the food was excellent. I will be returning in August and December and have no worries that I won't be taken care of. Best wishes to all future patients. Margaret M. /Ireland
- 1-) What was the main reason for you to choose RevitalizeinTurkey? After reading the website and already knowing what the offer in the UK would be like, I chose RevitalizeinTurkey because of the cleanliness of hospital. 2-) How was your flight journey? Fantastic 3-) What would you comment about the airport pick-up facilities? Brilliant, the driver is very friendly and you feel %100 safe. 4-) What would you comment about the consultation? I felt my consultation was %100 all-round and straightforward. The prime interest was on the true guidance and my well-being, but not about the financial interest of the company. 5-) How would you comment about the hospital and the hygiene? The hospital was %100 clean, Tuba, the carer, is a queen. 6-) How was your post-operative care like? Fantastic!! 7-) What would you comment about your overall experience with RevitalizeinTurkey? I would recommend RevitalizeinTurkey to anyone... Jacquie Heqimaj - Blackpool OPERATION: Face-Lift, Tummy Tuck, Arm Lift, Breast Augmentation PHONE NUMBER: 01253 290977 «
- I looked at countless websites offering cosmetic surgery. There were a few with a couple of perks thrown in, but they were far too expensive for a person like me. I began to feel that maybe it was a luxury that only a few women could experience.Then I contacted “Revitalize in Turkey” As with so many companies before I emailed them to find out what the catch was! Waiting for disappointment again. But I began to realise that this could actually become reality and when I was told of the cost I was elated! I thought still that there was going to be a catch and I asked many questions , (probably too many!!) but Turan answered every one of them politely and confidently. He even insisted that should I have any more questions not to hesitate to contact him again. His English was very good so communication was easy. I was asked to send various photo’s of myself to the surgeon for his assessment. I told the consultant about the parts of my body and face that I was unhappy with. I asked for Liposuction to various parts of my body legs, arms, knees, tummy. My face was looking saggy and I wanted a face lift, my boobs had gone south so I wanted a breast augmentation. My surgeon was to be Professor Ahmet Seyhan. Right from the very start I felt at ease, in fact Turan is now known in the family as “our Turkish friend”. We stayed in touch constantly in the time leading up to my surgery and he would send me a message asking how I was feeling! The date was set ! We would leave for Izmir on the 8th October 2007. I was so excited. My partner Mark and my 5 year old daughter Chloe were coming with me, Turan arranged it all. He had arranged for the two of them to stay with me in the hospital. The hospital room was like a 5 star hotel. It had a lounge with a double sofa bed, a beautiful bathroom , and a room containing a table and chairs. The hospital was state of the art, far more advanced than any in the UK! Click the link below to see Elaine"s MakeMeHeal posting and "BEFORE AND AFTER" photos http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=4330 Elaine Larcher-UK/Buckhingamshire
- "Awesome results great value excellent service wonderful doctor glad i chose RiT" R. Pribilski. USA/Chicago
- My husband and I would like to thank you for all the help and kindness you gave us on our recent visit to Izmir. We would also like to thank Prof. Seyhan and his team on the fantastic work he has done. The photos speak for themselves. We contacted Revitalize several months ago with reference to my having cosmetic surgery and since then you dealt with every query that we had with a level of professionalism, efficiency, and care that was second to none. You were available 7/24 while we were in Izmir and have been in regular contact since, and not just on a professional basis. After sending you the many photographs you requested, Prof. Seyhan recommended the procedures he thought would give the best results. I was particularly pleased that Prof. Seyhan rejected several procedures that I requested initially as not being necessary. Indicating to us, that Revitalize and Prof. Seyhan are driven by results and customer satisfaction. A refreshing relief in this day of profit driven sales. After many emails and telephone calls I eventually agreed an initial package to have facial work and breast augmentation/uplift. Particularly pleasing to me was that Prof. Seyhan could repair an area of my right temple that had concaved after I had major brain surgery 2 years ago (which also took its toll on me). We arrived in Izmir to be met by you and transferred to The Izmir Princess Hotel for 1 night. The next day we were taken to meet with Prof. Seyhan for the FINAL CONSULTATION. My husband and I researched this very thoroughly and we had been very pleased with everything we had discovered about your company and Prof. Seyhan, HOWEVER this consultation was the point were I had to make the final decision whether or not to go ahead. Questions were racing inside, both my husbands head and mine. Well, to cut a long story short, within a short time of meeting Prof. Seyhan we were both completely confident of his ability and desire to do an excellent job. His level of professionalism was unbelievable and the fact that he is very easy to talk to, connected with a good sense of humour (which fortunately he does not take into the operating theatre with him) eased our last worries totally. After seeing me and checking me over thoroughly, Prof. Seyhan recommended a few alternative procedures that he thought would benefit me, explaining in lay mans terms exactly why he thought that I would benefit.After a very lengthy consultation, not rushed in any way, final agreement was reached. We were then transferred to the hospital, my room was great, and many 5 star hotels cannot provide rooms as good as this. A visit from the Anaesthetist and some more checks and I was prepared for surgery, still feeling very relaxed and confident. Lastly another visit from Prof. Seyhan resulted in my being ‘marked up’. Looking like a road map, I was finally given my pre-op meds and wheeled to the operating theatre, now even more relaxed. After surgery I spent 2 days in hospital, with care provided by the excellent nurses, and visits by Prof. Seyhan. My husband stopped in the room with me and slept on a very comfy day bed. We were then transferred back to the Princess Hotel where we stayed for the next 11 days, with visits back to the clinic, for check ups on the recovery. The hotel was excellent, and the quiet location was great for allowing me to R & R after my surgery, but with plenty to do to keep my husband from becoming bored. The staff was great and very thoughtful of my just having had surgery. Any minor thing that we could not sort ourselves you were always on hand to sort these out.Although these were very few. What is a very major undertaking, in having cosmetic surgery, and can be very stressful, you made relatively easy, problem free and as comfortable as possible. Ahmet (Prof. Seyhan) carried out an excellent job and took many years off me (I will not take legal action for stealing those years, Ha Ha) and we can only say that he is an excellent surgeon who takes pride in his work, knows exactly what he is doing, and will not carry out unnecessary procedures just for the sake of it. Once again thank you to you all, for an excellent job, very professionally and thoughtfully done. We will see you in June; we will come to visit when we are on holiday in Turkey. Thank you Elaine D
Why Turkey ?
Medical care in medical centers and hospital in Turkey is provided by board-certified physicians, many of who have previously trained in top U.S. or European medical programs. The quality of care is equal, and in many cases far superior, to that available in the UK. Most doctors speak English fluently, with private hospitals in the tourist areas having many English speaking staff.
The cost of medical care is lower than in the UK due to the lower cost of living, lower staff and doctor’s fees and cheaper medication. In addition, the cost of medical care is lower because there is significantly less administration and paperwork. The vast majority of private patients in Turkey pay the doctor or medical center directly. Unlike the UK, there is no administrative paperwork associated with insurance claims or approval of care for private patients in these countries. The cost of medication and treatment, including dentistry, is typically about half the price of the UK and “medical tourism” is a growing trend with patients traveling from the UK and Western Europe in increasing numbers for dentistry, fertility treatment, cosmetic surgery and other surgical and medical treatments.
Due to Turkey’s continuing advance in the field of medicine, Turkey is enjoying world-wide acclamation for the scientific value it affords the discipline. The quality of specialists coupled with the latest technological developments in the field of plastic and aesthetic surgery ensures we are in the fortunate position of providing patients with the highest calibre qualified medical practitioners. Our medical team constitutes doctors distinguished for their highly-regarded expertise in the field of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. Furthermore, our commitment to offering a unique all-in-one package of 24/7 post-operative care in a mild, pleasant environment only a short flight from the UK makes us a viable if not preferable alternative to surgery at home.
What makes us different than other clinics ?
We understand travelling abroad for medical purposes is no small undertaking. Your health and safety is of primary concern so you’re not just looking for competitive prices, but more importantly expertise, high quality treatment facilities and comprehensive aftercare during your recuperation.
What we offer above our competitors both abroad and in the UK, is an unparalleled experience away from prying eyes. A friendly, personal, yet professional approach is at the heart of our philosophy, since we think a nurturing aftercare environment is essential to the recuperation of our patients following their procedures.
Our surgeons perform major procedures requiring general anaesthesia only in state-registered, state-of-the-art hospitals, fully equipped as you’d expect with any private hospital and our anaesthetists work closely with the surgeons in liaising with the patient beforehand to ensure your needs will be closely adhered to. Comprehensive pre-operative laboratory tests are performed prior to admission to theatre.
We offer a before and after UK presence, with routine consultations and follow-up checks being performed at our London and Manchester clinics on a regular basis every 3 months by our lead cosmetic surgeon.
We recognise that opting to undertake cosmetic surgery requires making an informed decision. Our advisors are here to guide you towards the correct treatment path by providing as much information as you need with the emphasis on impartiality.
ALL-INCLUSIVE UMBRELLA SERVICE
All services are administered under the umbrella of REVITALIZE directly, without the involvement of non-specialist third parties. This makes co-ordinating your package both easier for you with less risk of complications and communication failures. Going abroad is a big step and we want you to be confident you’re in the best hands without having to endure hiccups in your stay with us.
You may wish to stay in a luxury hotel/apartment for your recuperation – you have the option to, especially if you wish to bring guests, and we’ll transport you to appointments from select local boutique hotels close to our clinics with ongoing monitoring by our representatives. If you’re a female travelling alone however, we know venturing abroad to undergo cosmetic surgery in a foreign hospital and recovering alone in a hotel room can be a daunting prospect. We are therefore delighted to offer a full home-care service, where you can recover in peaceful surroundings at our dedicated private villa by the sea with up to 6 other female patients, being attended to and catered for 24/7 by our housekeepers. Routine follow-up checks with the surgeons at their clinics are scheduled during the stay to which you will be transported to by private chauffeur.
Diet is an important part of recovery following surgery and our cooks will provide you with nutritious, freshly-prepared Turkish cuisine cooked on the premises.
PROFESSIONAL POST-OPERATIVE BACK-UP SERVICES
We aim to send you home ready to take on your daily routine after a restful stay and follow up with post-surgical advice. We are always delighted to see our previous patients at our regular UK consultations.
PRIVATE NURSE STAY DURING HOSPITAL STAY
Patients staying in our luxury private hospitals are in the best medical hands but we felt they might just benefit even more from a dedicated private English-speaking carer who will be at your bedside during your hospital stay, to manage your personal care with a large dollop of maternal affection.